Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time and Time Again

I just have to vent. I have been staying with my mother everyday except for the few hours I picked up my husband and drove him back. Overcoming sensory issues that have plagued me and barred me in many relationships. I have been doing so much and I am not trying to get any points or high fives but I cannot understand how my sister is constantly texting, going on facebook, going downstairs, lying that she is downstairs when she is driving to who knows where. I have paid for her meals every night, mostly takeout from restaurants. I caught her taking metformin from my prescription bottle (it makes you go to the bathroom if you are not used to it) she lied about it too. I am so pissed and feel taken advantage of, time and time again. She coughs and doesn't cover her mouth, for 4 days I asked her to get cough syrup from the pharmacy down the block, and today she finally does it. I am here 100% for my mother with her being my priority and clearly her priority is herself. I cannot stand being near her, she molested me as a child and she acts as if she is the victim. When I caught her stealing metformin red-handed she raised her voice at me! I am beyond pissed and dislike the lack of appreciation.

Time and time again throughout my life things like this have happened leaving me to feel like a guest on Dr.Phil, sometimes even on Jerry Springer. I always put other people's feelings, wants and needs before mine and I never get appreciated. I am always the one shafted. I feel like a complete jerk for saying this but I wish this were over already so I did not have to deal with her and her bullshit. She never takes ownership for anything and it is always someone else's fault, I guess it would be my fault for leaving my prescription bottle in the medicine cabinet.

And, all of a sudden she claims she has ADHD, um yeah ok. I am dreading the funeral that is in my opinion supposed to be a time for close family and friends of the deceased. I know my sister is going to text everyone in her phone book and invite them. It is not gonna happen. I am not going to have it turn out the way it did at my father's funeral, enough is enough.

I need to get out tomorrow for a few hours, maybe get a pedicure, eyebrows done and some new shoes. I don't want to miss the moments with my mother but I am going to go crazy here with my bi-polar sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment