Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Best Year-Round Accessory Every Woman Must Own!

I love accessorizing! Earrings, gimme that pair. Belts, yes. Necklaces, pendant or no pendant- yes please! Rings, the bigger the bling makes the ring! One accessory that can play down a wild design or edgy pattern, dazzle up a old favorite or put a pop on solid colored outfits is a plain old scarf.



A scarf, also known as a muffler, or wrap is a specialty piece of fabric worn around the neck, head or waist. There are also larger pieces called shawls that are worn over the head, or shoulders and wrapped to the front.


 


Silk Scarves


This light and radiant fabric has a smooth texture that feels great against the skin and drapes wonderfully.











Leopard Print Scarf
There is not one place I wouldn't wear a leopard print scarf to. Bring out your inner catty self with a leopard print scarf. Goes good with wool coats to jean jackets. Perfect with solid colors like red, black, brown, tan and yellow.








Floral Print Scarves
Floral prints are not only for Spring and Summer seasons. Get your rose on year-round. It's all about the colors of your outfit and how you wear it. I love, love, love pairing floral print scarves with stripes. What a statement look!













Infinity Scarf
Often called a chunky, loop or circle scarf. The infinity scarf is a must-have because of the flexibility of the look. They come in all kinds of colors, materials and sizes. Made in all types of materials such as cotton, silk, wool or even fur. 








There are so many other types of scarves, I introduced only a few of my favorites. When my mother, Aniko, was alive, she loved to spruce up her outfits, especially work outfits with scarves and I inherited her scarf collection. I have to say that my mother had a great sense of style throughout the years and took care of her clothes and scarves. I hope to pass the scarves on to my daughter one day (if I ever get so lucky to have one) because scarves are here to stay! Scarf on ladies!


You can find scarves on our website at http://www.hotflairs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment