Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Mess Pie Topped With a Drunken Cherry.

My Monday has been a mess since waking with a hangover-like headache, my husband's 3rd consecutive day of 103 fever and calling my sister to find out if Thursday would be a good day to meet at the bank to close out my mother's accounts. I was bombarded with excuses and then I was asked if I would be normal. Excuse me bitch, you are the incestuous child molester. The drunken cherry of my mess pie day was walking in the room to find the dog had climbed up on the night table to the dresser to get my book and chew off the back cover and pages. END RANT.

If the day didn't start out good I am sure as hell going to end it good. Teen Mom 3 is on tonight, one of  my logos has been completed by the designer and pending my review and my web designer finally wrote back after 3 long days.

Oh and I found a BLOOD TYPE TEST KIT  that I am ordering for my husband and I to test our blood types and rh factor which I will be blogging on as soon as I get it, so freaking excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment