Thursday, August 15, 2013

Not even 24 hours in the ground ...greed.

VENT OF THE DAY: My mom passed away Saturday and as you know the bs starts with my sis.  my mother had specific instructions as to the pictures she wanted to use, people she wanted there and my sister and her husband went against it and invited everyone, people my mother would not have wanted there, my sister even tried to do this at my fathers funeral but my mom said no and since my mother wasn't there to stop her she and that stupid jerk did it anyhow despite the list. they had no right. I left the 2nd half of the wake because I wanted no part in it. I feel like really giving it to them, the hatred I feel is so strong but I keep my cool for my mother.

i am still so sad and angry. not even 24 hours passed after the burial and she barges in my moms and wanted to call the lawyer regarding the estate/will. I stayed with my mom 24/7 taking care of her while she was in hospice at home. my sister came the last week and kept leaving throughout the day, apparently she started smoking again and had a smokers cough, imagine hearing a sharp cough as you are pinned down, weakened and fatigue and you hear a cough like that. my mom didn't want anyone to know until after she passed but she went to our old neighbor and this old lady, she even kissed the Russian old lady that we had nothing to do with my mom, it was a superficial hi and bye type of thing, what the fuck is wrong with her. she lied over an over again about petty things. she took my mothers death certificates and the funeral list which she disobeyed, why is she doing all of these f-ed up things. Is she even mourning the loss of our mother, it seems more like greed to me.

on friday my mom requested to go to in patient hospice, she died the next morning. She brought her husband there again Friday night to say good bye, my mother didn't want that, the last thing on her mind was socializing with others and plus she wanted to spend time with her girls.   luckily my sister stepped out for 2 hours and my mom and I shared some special moments. She didn't want us to stay with her, she didn't want to burden us, hmmm I wonder where she got that idea? Maybe because that cunt sister of mine kept leaving.

Today she tells the lawyer that I am fighting with her, excuse me cunt!? she must be so desperate for money. our mother was not even in the ground for 24 hours yet and instead of dealing with the returning of the hospital bed and other supplies, the cleaning, splitting and packing of this apartment, she is worried about the money of mom's investment account . mom left us more than enough money to pay the maintenance fee here for a year. am I wrong? (there is so much more to this, I know I am going to need therapy to deal with it later) how can I regain control over things after she and her husband took away so much from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment