Monday, August 26, 2013

My New Passion: Zecharia Sitchin Books

Since my mother passed away I have been looking for signs from her. The day she passed away I was driving home on the highway and ran into some bumper to bumper traffic due to road work and a white butterfly flew across right in front of me. I usually get toad rage and my mother was always the witness to it, but just for that car ride home I tried hard not to because I thought the butterfly was a sign from her. Also I am searching for answers here so I have been reading Zecharia Sitchin books of the Earth Chronicles collection that surpisingly my dad had the ones I did not have, and I am totally hooked.

In 2007, for a college assignment I did a paper on my historical roots where I interviewed my parents, my father gave me some good stories about his life growing up and my mother told me about how her family lost their bread & breakfast due to World War II and having to relocate and she also gave me a few family tree papers, some of which is in Hungarian so one day I am going to need a translator.

Taking things a step further I got my maternal mtDNA done, this was in 2007 and it probably cost round $300 but today I am so glad I did it. I am researching my roots further and want to know as much information as possible regarding my haplogroup and eventually would like to get my blood rh type. This is so exciting, I wonder if I am rh negative or positive and when I find out the answer will I be disappointed for whatever reason.

This reminds me of when I was 11 or 12, I would follow crime stories in the newspapers and save the articles with hopes that I could crack the case. A few weeks before my mother passed away she brought up how I was obsessed with some serial killer they had arrested (do not remember his name) and she thought it was a love obsession. This was not at all the case, I used to watch a show on PBS called "GhostWriter" and it was about a group of kids who with the help of a ghost pen cracked cases in their neighborhood. I am not sure if she believed me. That was not all, you could find me typing up gossip for my pretend news show. When I was younger I wanted to be a private investigator, I knew how to catfish or catch a catfish before the show "CATFISH" on MTV aired. My sisters friends would ask me to crack their boyfriends passwords, get into their instant messenger among many other requests.

So when I started reading "Genisis Revisited" by Zacharia Stitchin I was blown away and it brought all these memories into my head. My dog even decided to get in on the action by chewing the cover half off , the corner and the first couple pages, good thing I had read them already or she would have a photo on facebook with a dog shame poster around her neck reading "I chew my human's book while she was making my dinner and tired to chew it again instead of eating my food". Kinda like this one:



No comments:

Post a Comment