Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kleptomaniac sister?

There seems to be a kleptomaniac in this house. A few days ago I bought for my mother a package of chocolate jello pudding and I can add that to the list of mysteriously missing things. I have found in my sister's bag (I didn't search through it but saw it laying in there) wallflowers from bath & body works that she took from my mother. I wouldn't mind sharing but these were for my mother, she is dying and can barely eat and there are 4 missing. 

I cannot believe I have such narcissistic sister, who in their right mind steals prescription pills, pudding, and perfumed home oils? I am so disgusted,, and she lies. She does not take ownership for it. Who denies it after being caught red-handed. How do you constantly leave the side of your mother on her deathbed to entertain your wayward friends and lovers on the phone. She already left the house today for 2 hours for no legitimate reason, there are no tears from her eyes, every mourns in their own way but she is in no way mourning. This is turning into a social boost for her from her wayward crew. 

There is no sister relationship between the two of us, in face when she choose to take my innocence away as a child and molest me. There is so much more shit I had to endure because of her growing up but it is deserving of its own blog post. Even now in the time of my mothers death she makes no effort to be comforted or comfort me. She choose the friends whose email and Facebook accounts she hacked many times because she felt they were plotting and talking against her. If they knew who she really is I doubt the wayward's would even want to deal with her.

I just saw she packed away all of my mothers clothes, bitch have a little respect, if not for your mother for yourself and at least wait until our mother passes away cause you look desperate, better yet stop being a desperate bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment