Monday, July 29, 2013

The Journey at the end of life.

With everyday I am becoming a different women because of my mother. She is dying but cares only to  make sure that the others around her are okay, content, happy, understanding of the journey at the end of life. She makes sure to let us know, specifically me,that she and I have a lot of things in common and how to continue to be a woman without a mothers guidance. Mom is truly a remarkable woman and its a shame that I waited until the end was kind of written in stone. I am glad that I am spending these days with her and I love her so much BUT I still cannot believe this is happening. I am numb at the thought of her not being here one day. I am praying that the end does not happen and if it doesn't I pray for it to be without misery. Just peace and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment