Friday, July 26, 2013

Miracle wanted.

The first few seconds after waking up are the best part of my day. I almost forget just for a few seconds that my mother is dying of cancer. I'm numb, trying to be strong, to make these last days, weeks or maybe even and hopefully peaceful months the best she will have as well as me.

She had a parenthesis(spelling?) Today which is a draining of fluid from her stomach. They drained 3.25 liters, which was 6 pounds of liquid. Her stomach looked 9 months prgenant and after drainge it went down to maybe 4 months big.

She is such a strong woman, many people especially doctors and nurses are amazed by her strength. She fought for 10 years stage 4 metastatic breast cancer that went to her bones, liver and now stomach.

I am pissed that she was misdiagnosed to begin with but can't go back to that.

She is so independent she still does so much and I am trying to figure out if I should let her do it and wait for her to ask for help or do I just insist. My heart is so heavy right now. I am still in shock and denial and have hope for a miracle. Where are the miracle givers? I need one now please.

No comments:

Post a Comment