Thursday, May 9, 2013

Midnight snacks

It seems that more and more lately I have been unable to sleep at night. I don't quite know if its because of the start of my business, my mom being sick, lack of sex (its been 1 1/2 without a session longer than 3 minutes) or just insomnia. I feel tired but my mind races and I'm waiting for my eyes to shut on their own and it doesn't happen.

I also become hungry, so I eat something. I try not to have any carbs or sweets. After I have a snack I start the process of trying to fall asleep again and usally end up asleep by 4am. During this time I am able to watch shows like jerry springer and steve wilkos, the shows I can't watch during the day because I am working. These shows are so trashy but it takes me back to being 14 and cutting school to go over a friends house and watch Jerry. His shows was better back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment