Friday, May 17, 2013

Jodi Arias Penalty Phase.

I attend college in NYC so I stay at my moms place for a few days each week. She is a total tv hog, she loves her shoes. Fashion police, the voice, dallas, american idol, dancing with the stars, dr. Oz and true crime shows. She followed the Jodi Arias trial from day 1, she got me hooked, even though I didn't watch from the beginning. Currently the case is in the penalty phase.

We all know Jodi is a bit psycho, she should have kept her mouth shut from the beginning. She is also very intriguing. You can see the cold, and stark darkness in her eyes. There is also sadness, I truly believe that a) she found out something before making plans to see him and thought out well how she was going to do it. I believe the last photo she took of Travis Alexander he looked scared or forced almost or the brutal way in which she ended his life was done so because she went into a violent rage and maybe she was being a tad truthful when she said she didn't remember, to stab someone 29 times you have really need to have some evil rage within you.

I do not believe she should get death. I go all the way back to what I thought on Timothy Mcveigh's execution day, "is it right for one to kill another to show people that killing people is wrong" could this monster some how say something in the future that prevents other horrific tragedies. What will be will be, it is the jury's decision and sad to say but they will have to live with it. I do not think Jodi will ever be a threat to anyone or thing in her new prision world.

I cannot imagine the exact pain the Alexander family is going through but as some of you may know my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, actually misdiagnosed, and that one inaccurate reading of her mammogram basically destroyed her future and our family's future together. My mother will be leaving this world to "go home" (as she puts it) much sooner and this POS doctor is living and continues to practice. Not right! If I could see him today I would scream at him, curse even, and I think I would lose it.
I say lock her up and throw the key away. Solitary is far more worse than lethal injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment