Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dad always called me "the little one". I miss you dad!

For my 29th birthday my family put together a small birthday party for me at my sisters house. After the cake everyone sat in certain spots throughot the living room/dining room area. My father was seated at the head of the table next to me. He said "this is the last birthday ill spend here with you" and he was crying. I didn't believe him, he said something like that every holiday.

Dad was right that time, it was the day we also went to the hospital and admitted him. His cancer spread to most of his organs and the exterior of his brain. He passed away a few days before fathers day.

There is something so special between a good father and daughter relationship. The protective man who would do whatever he cold in his power to make sure no harm was done to his little one. A bond that was so strong that even thogh there were arguments and hurtful words said it cold not break it. The one man that would never break your heart and would always be there for you. And although he wasn't perfect, in your eyes he was perfect! True and honest love. He always asked me to hug and kiss him when I went out and there were times I didn't , he said one day you are going to want a hug and I won't be here. Today I wanted a hug and he is not here, I will never be able to smell him, hug him or kiss him again and I wish I would've done it more. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment